Eetplan Idees believes in a holistic, sustainable and natural approach to weight loss. The 28 Day Diet consists of eating the correct foods in the correct amounts at the right intervals, enabling you to achieve optimal weight loss.
We strongly condemn the use of external products (e.g. diet tea, diet coffee, diet pills or shakes) to help you lose weight.
Have you noticed that with every one of these types of products, it is recommended to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet? The reason is that the diet does most of the work – and the reality is that the pills without a healthy diet actually do not benefit you much.
With the 28 Day Diet it is not required at all. Medical research shows that these types of products have more drawbacks than benefits, and that the best way to lose weight is by maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
And which choice is better than The 28 Day Diet Lifestyle?
What is The 28 Day Diet?
The 28 Day Diet is a weight loss program designed specifically to help people lose weight and adopt the necessary lifestyle changes to maintain their goal weight.
The more weight you have to lose, the faster you will lose weight.
It is a very practical diet plan consisting of all the foods we generally keep in our kitchens – nothing strange or foreign.
How does it work?
The diet consists of a predefined menu of 3 meals a day, for 28 days.
You can start on any day (not necessarily the 1st day of the month, or a Monday), as long as you follow the plan from Day 1 to 28 in the correct order.
- The first week is the most difficult, as it is the detox phase where your body gets rid of all the toxins and adapts to your new eating habits.
- You can repeat the 28 days for as many times as needed to reach your goal weight.
- You can take a break between rounds, or you can complete the rounds consecutively.
- It is better not to take a break between rounds until you reach your goal weight, as it will be much harder to start again if your break was too long.
- If you do want to take a break, a break of 1 to 3 days is recommended before the start of your next round.
Who is it for?
Identify, understand and believe in your why. Decide on a reason, or a few reasons, why you are following this plan.
Write it down and paste it on your mirror or make a note on your phone that you can look at regularly.
- The diet is specifically designed for overweight and obese people who are struggling to lose weight.
- Before you start any new diet, you should consult your doctor to confirm if the plan is right for you; especially if you have any medical conditions and / or are taking any medication.
- Your doctor will advise if this plan is conducive to your condition.
- Given that this diet is designed to lower your blood pressure, those with low blood pressure should be extra vigilant while on this diet.
- The plan is not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How do you lose weight?
The fundamental way the body burns fat is to create a calorie deficit: You eat less food than your body is used to and thus force your body to obtain the necessary energy by burning the fat reserves.
The success of the plan rests on the following 3 important principles of weight loss. If you move outside the framework of these principles to maintain weight loss, what you follow can no longer be classified as The 28 Day Eating Plan.
Researchers, doctors, dietitians and food experts around the world agree and support the idea that a healthy diet is the single best thing to lose weight, lose weight, lower blood pressure and reverse conditions such as type 2 diabetes.
1. About 5 hours between meals
The diet consists of 3 meals a day with no snacks between meals. This gives your body the opportunity to burn reserve energy sources (i.e. excess fat) for energy.
It also facilitates the optimal functioning of your metabolism and organs involved in the digestive process, since these organs are not constantly busy with processing food and breaking down toxins.
2. Smaller portions
The truth is that most of us are overweight because we eat too much, eat too often, eat for the wrong reasons or all of the above.
One of the most important principles is the cutting of portions so that we consume only what our body needs to function – nothing more.
3. No sugar, fat or unhealthy carbohydrates
How this plan differs from other diets is that no food groups are excluded from it.
It contains a little of all food groups (carbohydrates, vegetables, fruits, proteins, dairy products and fats) in the correct amount for optimal health.
Unnatural sugars, unhealthy fats and an excess of carbohydrates are 3 of the main culprits that contribute to obesity.